Visonic Powermaster KP-241 PG2 Portable Keypad
The KP-241 PG2 is a Wireless Portable Keypad is a two-way device with a built-in proximity tag reader that enables easy and handy control of PowerG alarm systems.
Recognizing that the keypad is the most noticeable element of the alarm system, this keypad has been uniquely designed with an up-to-date look suited to today’s homes and business environments.
A best-in-class device, it combines the proven strength of PowerG technology with features like partition control, proximity reader, audible and visual system status indicators, and an entry and exit delay timer, for enhanced convenience and security.
The PowerG Wireless Portable Keypad has a clean, contemporary design that meets customers’ demands for modern-looking devices in their homes and workplaces.
With this updated look, the PowerG Wireless Portable Keypad helps you more successfully meet residential and business
customers’ needs – particularly those who are design conscious.
The PowerG Wireless Portable Keypad enables easy arming and disarming of the alarm system as well as initiation of emergency, fire, and panic alarms.
Two-way communication with the control panel provides visual indication of successful command execution and system status.
The keypad can be programmed to activate PGM outputs from anywhere in the home or business. Plus, it supports panels featuring partitions, provides audible entry and exit warnings, and offers supervision alerts.
The PowerG Wireless Portable Keypad can be installed either as a fixed wall-mounted device or as a portable application, according to the customer’s preference. Regardless of installation mode it is protected by battery compartment tamper protection. When wall-mounted, it provides back-tamper protection as well.
The supervision alerts can be turned on and off in both installation modes, according to the home/business owner’s preferences.
For additional convenience, it offers the same easy installation and operation as earlier keypad models.
- Enables arming, disarming, emergency signaling, and remote-control applications
- Ensures reliable performance using built-in PowerG leading-edge wireless intrusion technology, with two-way communication
- Minimizes visual impact, with a modern, unobtrusive design
- Delivers extended transmission with a typical indoor range of 50-100m
- Supports partitions
- Makes usage easier with back light illumination
- Indicates entry and exit periods, even when not touched by a use
- Alerts users with visual and audible indications for system status
- Easy installation with a wall-mount bracket
- Enhanced security with battery compartment tamper and back-tamper detection
- Built-in proximity reader
- Provides enduring value with a long-lasting battery (up to 3 years with typical use)