Visonic Powermaster PG2 Curtain PIR Clip Detector
The Clip PG2 is a compact, elegant wireless curtain-type PIR detector designed for the protection of doors, windows and all-glass walls. This detector is compatible with the PowerMaster wireless family of intrusion alarm systems and PowerG receivers.
Based on Visonic’s ground-breaking PowerG technology, Clip PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
- Ideal for protecting doors, windows and all-glass walls
- Selectable curtain coverage 2, 4 and 6m (6, 12, 18ft) for optimized performance according to wall size
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
- Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
- Battery life 7 years in typical use
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device – reduces the installation time
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers