Visonic Powermaster SMD-429 PG2 Smoke and Heat Detector
The PowerG SMD-429 PG2 Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector combines a best-in-class photoelectric smoke detector, with built-in heat sensor, and PowerG wireless technology, for enhanced fire detection.
This ensures reliable and accurate alarm activation when smoke is detected, or heat exceeding 57°C (135°F) is reached.
In addition to triggering the embedded siren and flashing light to alert occupants of the room, the detector transmits a coded signal to the control panel to activate the system siren and alert the end-user and/or central monitoring station for onsite assistance.
A fully supervised device, the Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector is compatible with PowerMaster alarm systems, and has a streamlined design that fits any residential or small- to mid-sized business.
For exceptionally reliable communication between the detector and PowerMaster panel, it uses Visonic’s wireless PowerG technology and the highly reliable AES encryption method.
- Provides accurate early fire warning, with
audio and visual alerts, when smoke or high temperature is detected
- Enhances safety and simplifies maintenance, with audio and visual alerts for low battery, tampering, need to clean, and time to replace
- Enables repeater-free installations, with a large transmission range
- Speeds up installations with a visible link quality indicator on the device
- Warns occupants with a loud alarm (85db) and flashing LED light on the detector itself
- Alerts end-user and/or CMS for onsite assistance, by signaling the alarm panel to activate the system siren
- Quick and easy wall or ceiling installation, with bracket
- Protected by a back tamper