Visonic Powermaster MC-303 PG2 Door & Window Magnetic Contact
The MC-303 PG2 is an extremely small and thin wireless magnetic contact transmitter, designed primarily for protecting doors and windows. When installed, the MC-303 PG2 is virtually unnoticeable and does not interfere with home décor.
Fully compliant with international standards, the MC-303 PG2 is a highly reliable wireless magnetic contact that is compatible with PowerG alarm systems and is very easy to install and operate in a wide range of residential and commercial environments.
- Ideal for protecting doors, windows and other openings
- Outstanding, robust communication enables long-range transmission and strengthens protection against interference.
- Prolonged battery life of up to 6 years (with typical use)
- Near-invisible after installation, blending in with any décor
- Highly reliable PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology; compatible with PowerG systems and receivers
- Visible signal quality indication on the device
- Pull tab for simple, faster installation
- Easy to remove, for quick maintenance