Cat6 UTP External LDPE 23awg Cable 305m
This high quality Category 6 unshielded twisted pair cable is designed for use in next generation data communications networks, and will comfortably support all present applications including Gigabit Ethernet. This Cat6 external cable is perfect for all CCTV PoE installations.
Category 6 UTP Solid Cable offers the performance characteristics required by the ever present Category 6 Standard. When used in conjunction with Category 6 Modules and Patch Panels the user will get a link performance exceeding Category 6 Specification requirements.
- Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- PE Outer Sheath
- Supplied Metre Marked In Easy Pull Boxes For Easy Installation
- Pure Copper Cores
- Excellent Performance Exceeding ANSI/TIA Category 6
- Inner Conductor 23 AWG Plain Copper
- Insulation High Density Polyethylene
- Construction 4 Twisted Pairs Cabled Together With Spline
- Colour Code
Pair 1: White/Blue-Blue/White
Pair 2: White/Orange-Orange/White
Pair 3: White/Green-Green/White
Pair 4: White/Brown-Brown/White
- Sheath PE external (Black)
- RAL Colour Black – 9004
- Overall Diameter 6.2mm +/- 0.3 mm
- Min. Bending Radius 25 m
- Impedance 100 Ohm +/- 15 Ohm
- Conforms to ANSI/TIA-568-C, ISO11801, CENELEC EN 50773
Please note: Many cheaper products sold on auction sites and other platforms are CCA, (copper coated aluminum). CCA cables do not comply with UL and TIA standards and is not suitable for PoE applications, it is prone to oxidation and corrosion this may cause your network to fail. This cat6 cable is 100% copper and exceeds EIA/TIA-568-B specification.
1 x Cat6 UTP External LDPE 23awg Cable 305m