Visonic Powermaster RP-600 Wireless Repeater
The RP-600 PG2 extends the communication range between the PowerMaster residential alarm systems and other PowerG transmitters. It receives alarm, status and control messages from the wireless devices and sends these messages to the control panel.
RP-600 PG2 uses Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology which combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. The combination of these technologies delivers an extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
- Extends the communication range between the PowerMaster intruder alarm systems and other PowerG transmitters
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Mains powered, with rechargeable 48-hour backup battery
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired intrusion
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and protects the alarm system from code grabbing and other attacks
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the device once closed
- Compact and easy to install
- Front and back tamper protected
- LED indications for power failure, activity and installation performance diagnostics