Visonic Powermaster KP-141 PG2 Portable Keypad
PG2 is a portable, wireless, two-way keypad for PowerMaster residential
alarm systems. It enables easy arming and disarming of the alarm system
and initiation of emergency, fire and panic alarms. KP-141 PG2 also
controls programmable outputs (PGM) and X-10 devices from anywhere in
the home or office. Two-way communication with the control panel
provides homeowners with visual indication of successful command
execution and system status.
KP-141 PG2 can be installed as a fixed wall-mount device or as a portable application. When wall-mounted, it provides back-tamper protection and supervision alerts.
Based on Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology, KP-141 PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers an extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
- Designed for arming, disarming, emergency signaling, home automation and remote control applications
- Typical indoor range: 50-100m
- Indicates entry and exit periods even when not touched by a user
- Back light illumination
- Visual indications for system status, troubles and memory
- Wall-mount bracket
- PowerG, two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and to protect the alarm system against code grabbing and other attacks
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Tamper detection
- Longer battery life (up to 5 years with typical use)
- Proximity reader - Can be used even with panels that do not have a built-in proximity reader