Is your iPhone suffering from a broken or warn Ribbon Cable or Flex Cable. A faulty Ribbon can cause many different issues including phone not charging, accessory not support ( Apple ), volume and power buttons not working, no sound from mic's or speakers, no signal, light sensor not working, silent button or vibration not working etc..
The most common fault is the iPhone home button and iPhone power button that stop working.
Faulty Ribbons can even stop the LCD, Touch Screen to function correctly. We offer an iPhone Ribbon Repair Service for all iPhone and below is a few issues caused by a faulty ribbons:
- iPhone Accessory Not Optimised (Optimized)
- Not Charging / USB Sync Problems
- Power and Volume Buttons Not Working
- Mic or Speaker Not Working
- Camera Faulty
- Home Button Faulty
- Low Signal or No Signal
- Jack Socket Faulty ( Head Phone Socket )
- Strange Colours On The Screen
- Only Half A Screen Is Displayed
- Lines Across The Screen
- Pixels ( DOTS ) Missing On The Screen
- Screen Displayed Upside Down Or Side Ways
- White Screen
We have many years of experience in this line of work so you can be assured of a quality repair.
We offer a professional mobile phone Ribbon and Flex repair service by post.
We only use original parts when possible and take great care with every phone that arrives with us for repair. We offer a quick turnaround on all repairs. Generally we offer next working day delivery on all Ribbon and Flex repairs but this depends on stock and availability.
If your phone is not listed then please contact us for more information.