Is your iPhone 3G not charging or it will not sync with the computer then we can help as we provide an iPhone Charger Dock USB Port repair service for all makes of Apple iPhones.
Faulty or broken Charger Dock USB Ports can easily be broken they can also cause battery drain due to a short circuit. We offer an iPhone Charger Dock USB Port Repair Service for Apple iPhones and below is a few issues caused by a faulty Charger Dock USB Ports.
Examples of a faulty or broken Charger Dock USB Port:
- iPhone Accessory Not Optimised (Optimized)
- Accessory not Supported
- Not Charging
- USB Sync Problems
- Slow Charging
- Battery Draining Quickly
- iPhone Will Not Fully Charge
If you are not sure what the problem is then please contact us for further information.
We have over 14 years of experience in mobile phone repairs so you can be assured of a quality repair. We only use original parts when possible and take great care with every phone that arrives with us. We offer a quick turnaround on all repairs and generally we offer next working day delivery on most mobile phone repairs but this depends on stock and availability.
How to Use This Service:
- Click the "Add To Cart" button then proceed to the "Shopping Cart"
- Click the “Checkout” button and then select either Register Account or Guest Checkout and fill in the details required.
- Choose the delivery method of your choice ( Special Delivery is recommended ) then continue filling in the details required to complete the order.
- You will receive a confirmation of the order via email.
- We will then send a second email with all the details of where to send the phone and what needs to be posted.
What To Send:
- Send the phone complete with the battery, Do not send the Sim card or memory card.
- Include a signed copy of the order if possible
- Provide us with information regarding the handsets functionality ie not powering or certain parts not working.
- Include a contact telephone number, we DO NOT use this for marketing purposes!.
- If your phone has a pass code we will require this so we can test it.
- Make sure the phone is sent with proof of posting, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
Where To Send:
Send your phone to us at the address below via royal mail recorded or special delivery to ensure your phone is delivered to us safely.
Unit 1-2, Rotherham Close
Drillwell Industrial Estate
Once we receive your phone, we will update your order status to let you know the progress of the repair. Order status can be viewed at any time by logging in to your account and checking Order History. An email will be generated each time the order status changes so you can keep track of the repair process.
Warranty on repairs:
We offer a 1 months warranty on all repairs if the part is supplied by us!.
How long does the process take:
Service normally takes 2-3 days from when the phone arrives.
Terms and Conditions:
By sending your phone to us for repair you imply that you are the legal owner of the phone, or that you have the permission of the legal owner to send the phone to us. We can never guarantee to repair every phone but if for some reason we cannot repair your phone then it will be returned back to you - Guaranteed!.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us