Is your iPhone 7 Ear Speaker not working or people call but you cannot hear them then we can help as we provide an Ear Speaker repair service for mobile phones.
Faulty or broken Ear Speakers are easy to diagnose, this is when you cannot hear the person that calls you. If the person you call cannot hear you then this is a Mic ( Microphone ) issue so please use our Mic Repair Service.
Examples of a faulty or broken Ear Speaker:
- When A Call Is Made You Cannot Hear Them
- Ear Speaker Muffled
- Ear Speaker Sound Low
How long does the process take:
Service normally takes 2-3 days from when the phone arrives.
How to Use This Service:
- Click the "Add To Cart" button then proceed to the "Shopping Cart"
- Click the “Checkout” button and then select either Register Account or Guest Checkout and fill in the details required.
- Choose the delivery method of your choice ( Special Delivery is recommended ) then continue filling in the details required to complete the order.
- You will receive a confirmation of the order via email.
- We will then send a second email with all the details of where to send the phone and what needs to be posted.
What To Send:
- Send the phone complete with the battery, Do not send the Sim card or memory card.
- Include a signed copy of the order if possible.
- Provide us with information regarding the handsets functionality ie not powering or certain parts not working.
- Include a contact telephone number, we DO NOT use this for marketing purposes!.
- If your phone has a pass code we will require this so we can test it.
- Make sure the phone is sent with proof of posting, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
Terms and Conditions
By sending your phone to us for repair you imply that you are the legal owner of the phone, or that you have the permission of the legal owner to send the phone to us. We can never guarantee to repair every phone but if for some reason we cannot repair your phone then it will be returned back to you - Guaranteed!.