We repair water damage Sony mobile phones including the latest Sony Xperia Z2, Xperia Z1 Xperia T3.
Sony Mobile Phones can experience many problems which are caused by water damage or liquid damage due to the Sony being in direct contact with water, beer, tea, coffee etc even moister can cause problems. Here at GSMzone we have a very good success rate in repairing water damage mobile phones, so if you have a water damaged Sony then why not let us have a look we maybe able to save you money instead of purchasing a new handset.
Our Sony water damage repair service includes the following phones, these models are just an example of the repairs we have done in the past.
- Sony Xperia L Water Damage Repair
- Sony Xperia M2 Water Damage Repair
- Sony Xperia SP Water Damage Repair
- Sony Xperia T3 Water Damage Repair
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Water Damage Repair
- Sony Xperia Z1 Water Damage Repair
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Water Damage Repair
- Sony Xperia Z2 Water Damage Repair
Examples of a water damaged Sony mobile phones:
- Not Powering
- Speaker or MIC Not Working
- Not Charging
- Phone Seems To Charge OK But Battery Not Holding Charge
- Certain Buttons Not Functioning Correctly
- Screen Has Liquid Behind It ( This Can Be Mistaken as a Cracked LCD Screen )
- Screen is Black But Sound and Buttons Working
If you are not sure what the problem is then please contact us for more information.
What prices do we charge:
We charge a standard fee of £9.99 per handset this is to cover our labour to diagnose the fault. Then depending on how long the repair process takes there could be an additional charge of £10.00 - £35.00 ( guide only ). On certain repairs we may need to fit replacement parts due to the water damage but you will be informed of any additional costs before we start the repair process. All prices quoted are not including our standard Delivery Chargers. This service is only available to the UK. If you are outside of the UK then please Contact Us for further details.
Warranty on repairs:
Sorry but due to the nature of the repair we can not offer any warranty on liquid damage or water damage repairs unless we supply parts then we offer a 1 month warranty on all parts supplied and fitted by us!.
How long does the process take:
Service normally takes 2-3 days from when the phone arrives.
How to Use This Service:
- Click the "Add To Cart" button then proceed to the "Shopping Cart"
- Click the “Checkout” button and then select either Register Account or Guest Checkout and fill in the details required.
- Choose the delivery method of your choice ( Special Delivery is recommended ) then continue filling in the details required to complete the order.
- You will receive a confirmation of the order via email.
- We will then send a second email with all the details of where to send the phone and what needs to be posted.
What To Send:
- Send the phone complete with the battery, Do not send the Sim card or memory card.
- Include a signed copy of the order if possible
- Provide us with information regarding the handsets functionality ie not powering or certain parts not working.
- Include a contact telephone number, we DO NOT use this for marketing purposes!.
- If your phone has a pass code we will require this so we can test it.
- Make sure the phone is sent with proof of posting, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
Terms and Conditions
By sending your phone to us for repair you imply that you are the legal owner of the phone, or that you have the permission of the legal owner to send the phone to us. We can never guarantee to repair every phone but if for some reason we cannot repair your phone then it will be returned back to you - Guaranteed!.