Is your iPhone 6S not holding charge or it suffers from quick battery drain even after its been fully charged, we can help as we offer a mobile phone battery replacement service.
Faulty batteries are easy to diagnose, this is when you fully charge the handset but the battery does no last as long as it should do or the iPhone switches off even when it shows 20% etc of battery life left.
We offer a Battery Replacement Service for all mobile phones and below is a few issues caused by a faulty battery:
- Battery Draining Quickly
- Phone Switches Off When Battery Level Low
- Phone Not Holding Charge
With well over 10 years of experience in this line of work so you can be assured of a quality repair.
We offer a professional battery replacement repair service by post.
We only use original parts when possible and take great care with every phone that arrives with us for repair. We offer a quick turnaround on all repairs. Generally we offer next working day delivery on all battery replacement repairs but this depends on stock and availability.
If your phone is not listed then please contact us for more information.
If you are not sure what the problem is then please contact us for more information.
Warranty on repairs:
We offer a 1 months warranty on all repairs if the part is supplied by us!.
How long does the process take:
Service normally takes 2-3 days from when the phone arrives.
How to Use This Service:
- Click the "Add To Cart" button then proceed to the "Shopping Cart"
- Click the “Checkout” button and then select either Register Account or Guest Checkout and fill in the details required.
- Choose the delivery method of your choice ( Special Delivery is recommended ) then continue filling in the details required to complete the order.
- You will receive a confirmation of the order via email.
- We will then send a second email with all the details of where to send the phone and what needs to be posted.
What To Send:
- Send the phone complete with the battery, Do not send the Sim card or memory card.
- Include a signed copy of the order if possible
- Provide us with information regarding the handsets functionality ie not powering or certain parts not working.
- Include a contact telephone number, we DO NOT use this for marketing purposes!.
- If your phone has a pass code we will require this so we can test it.
- Make sure the phone is sent with proof of posting, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
Terms and Conditions
By sending your phone to us for repair you imply that you are the legal owner of the phone, or that you have the permission of the legal owner to send the phone to us. We can never guarantee to repair every phone but if for some reason we cannot repair your phone then it will be returned back to you - Guaranteed!.